Making a Complaint

We strive to deliver the best level of service and customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. If you believe we have not performed our duties to the standard you would like, then you can make a complaint in one of the following ways:

1. Call us on 0800 122 3037 and ask to speak to a manager. We would like to discuss your concerns with you as sometimes a complaint can be the result of a misunderstanding and we may be able to resolve your concerns during the call.

2. If you would rather not telephone us then you can write to us at Money Relief, Plus House, 57 St Petersgate, Stockport, Cheshire, SK1 1DH or email us at

On receipt of a complaint we will write to confirm we have received it within 5 working days. We will then respond fully and issue our final response within 8 weeks, although we will endeavour to issue our final response much sooner.

If you are not happy with the final response or we are unable to resolve your complaint you have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You must refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service within 6 months of the date of our final response.

The Financial Ombudsman Service can be contacted as follows:

Financial Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower
E14 9SR

Telephone: 0800 0234 567 or 0300 1239 123


Further information can be found on the website

  • "'s made my life worth living again."

    Mr Cooper

  • "'s such a weight lifted off you when you do it."

    Mr Cooper